Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPARTMENT: Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
REPORTS TO: Office and Practice Managers
Job Summary: Join northern Nevada’s premier plastic surgery and med spa and work alongside a team of elite providers led by the area’s most experienced and internationally awarded plastic surgeon. If you are passionate about the beauty industry, have excellent customer service skills and want to be known as the best, this is the place for you!
We are seeking a personable, sophisticated individual with exceptional customer service skills, strong organization, and a warm, friendly personality to join our team and assist in servicing and caring for our VIP clientele. Our front desk staff serves as the face of our practice and is a very important role that requires a welcoming, attentive demeanor and extraordinary administrative and interpersonal skills. In addition to our surgery practice we have a thriving medical skin care/laser and injectable team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the aesthetics industry and be able to work as a team to achieve the highest level of patient care. While knowledge of plastic surgery and med spa services is a plus, it is not required. You will be provided excellent training.
- Greets patients in a professional and welcoming manner upon arrival, ensures paperwork and details of appointment are in order and up to date
- Answers and directs incoming calls appropriately
- Schedules appointments for multiple providers, enters bills and payments utilizing medical management software Nextech. Extreme attention to detail is essential
- Assists patients at check out, collects fees and schedules follow up appointments
- Maintains organized patient files, medical chart management for upcoming appointments and refiles charts daily. Accuracy is vital to ensure proper medical chart filing process is followed
- Monitors and responds to office email requests, requires excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Reviews and distributes in-office correspondence
- Maintains opening and closing procedures
- Monitors waiting room for cleanliness
- Performs other duties and assumed various responsibilities as needed
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Minimum high school diploma, college degree desired
- Minimum 5 years of work experience required
- Receptionist experience a plus
- Medical office experience, plastic surgery or other aesthetic office experience a plus
- Excellent phone skills utilizing multi line hardware
- Strong computer skills, including hands on experience with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook, Teams and Word. Medical office management software (Nextech preferred)
- Respectful of patient privacy and discretion when speaking with patients. HIPPA training, or equivalent a plus.
- Honest, reliable, extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to keep calm and prioritize in a busy environment
Monday-Thursday 9:00-5:00/Friday 8:30-3:00
**Initial training will require after hours availability
$18-$20/hr. Depending on experience + opportunity for bonuses and perks.
10% commission on product sales
Health and dental insurance paid at 75% after 90 days
401K plan including 3% of salary company contribution after 1 year
PTO- 5 days after 90 days of employment
Year 2: 10 days
Years 3 thru 5: 15 days
Years 6 plus: 20 days
New Year’s day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Nevada Day, Thanksgiving Day/Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day/Day after Christmas (available immediately)
After a 90 day probation period staff treatment and product discounts available. Details to be discussed upon hiring.
How to apply:
Please include a cover letter and resume.
Applicants with no cover letter will not be considered.