Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: Aesthetician, Full or Part Time
DEPARTMENT: Med Spa
REPORTS TO: Lead Aesthetician and Practice Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Join northern Nevada’s premier med spa and plastic surgery center and work alongside a team of elite providers. If you are passionate about skin care, are excellent at what you do and want to be known as the best, this is the place for you! As an aesthetician at Bonaldi Aesthetics, you will have access to leading devices and top-of-the-line products. You’ll have the opportunity to provide individual skin care plans for your patients based on their needs. You will be provided excellent training should you need it, growth opportunities as well as paid educational opportunities. You must be current on the latest skin care services, lasers and products. You will work under the supervision of an active, onsite Plastic Surgeon.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma; college degree preferred.
- Two-years experience in a medical office working as an aesthetician.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of skin care treatment, elective services and products.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
- Listens to and is empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Perform professional skin care services in accordance with established treatment protocols, policies, procedures and governing regulations.
- Administer Sciton Laser, Halo, BBL, laser resurfacing, laser hair removal, microneedling, chemical peels, oxygen and medical grade facials and other skin care services as well as recommend skin care products.
- Provides patients with consultations and skin care treatment plans (utilizing Visia skin analysis imaging).
- Provides patients with instructions and educational materials that relate to their unique skin type and recommend adjustments to their skincare regiment as appropriate.
- Determines patient skin care goals and objectives and recommends products and services that can reasonably facilitate attainment of those goals.
- Seeks advice and supervision of physician as required on treatment protocols and notifies the physician of any patient noncompliance.
- Responsible for the coordination of any correspondence to patients regarding their skin care treatment plan, product usage, or home care instructions.
- Maintains patient medical records detailing all treatment procedures, elective products, medication history, and educational materials received.
- Promotion and sales of services, skin care products and packages.
- Works with patients for progress photos and videos for use on social media.
- Monitors equipment to ensure proper operation and maintains said equipment in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Maintains treatment rooms and work areas in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Participates and attends in-service educational programs and staff meetings.
- Tracks referral sources
- Maintain a valid aesthetician license in accordance with state regulations.
Generous commission structure and education allowance. Benefits available for full time include:
- Comprehensive training and education
- Employee discounts on services and products
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
TBD based on experience.
- Must have a current Nevada state license and adhere to laws and regulations, previous experience as a medical aesthetician and HIPPA regulation knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your resume and include a cover letter.