Email resume to email@example.com
POSITION: Registered Nurse, Minimum 30 hours/week
DEPARTMENT: Plastic Surgery
REPORTS TO: Plastic Surgeon and Practice Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Join northern Nevada’s premier plastic surgery center and med spa and work alongside the area’s most experienced plastic surgeon and team of elite providers. Bonaldi Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is looking for a superstar, motivated, meticulous and experienced RN to join our team. If you are passionate about plastic surgery and skin care, are excellent at what you do and want to be known as the best, this is the place for you! You must have surgical patient experience and trained in assisting in minor in-office surgical procedures. We are a well-established, exclusive, plastic surgery practice specializing in cosmetic surgery. We are seeking a personable, kind individual with exceptional patient care skills to join our team and assist in servicing and caring for our VIP clientele. In addition to our surgery practice we have a thriving med spa. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the aesthetics industry and be able to work as a team to achieve the highest level of patient care.
• Rooming patients
• Reviewing patients’ medical history
• Performing physical exams
• Pre op/post op exams
• Suture removal/wound care
• Returning patient phone calls
• Confirming surgery appointments
• Stocking rooms
• Taking after hours calls/texts from answering service
• Assisting in minor office surgery, knowledge of surgical instrumentation
• Patient charting, faxing H&Ps, main contact with Quail Surgery Center/Pre
• Patient photo organization
• Breast implant and surgery supply ordering/tracking
• Exceptional patient care skills
• Prefer minimum 5 years of nursing experience
• Operating room or surgery patient experience
• Plastic surgery or other aesthetic experience a plus
• Good computer skills, medical office management software experience (Nextech
preferred), email, Vectra Imaging, RXPhoto, photography
• Honest, reliable, extreme attention to detail and accuracy
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of surgery.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Superb customer service.
• Work as a team member.
• Proven time management and client service commitment to excellence.
• Well-organized with attention to detail.
• Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
• Listens to and is empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
• Must be able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
Tues & Thurs 8:30 to 5 p.m.
Minimum 30 hours per week
$47/hr to $57/hr Depending on experience
Health and dental insurance paid at 75% after 90 days
401 K plan including 3% of salary company contribution after 1 year
5 days after 90 days of employment
Year 2: 10 days
Year 3 thru 5: 15 days
Year 6+: 20 days
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Nevada Day,
Thanksgiving Day/Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day/Day after Christmas
Must have a current Nevada state license and adhere to laws and regulations. Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume and include a cover letter.